This is the BOFI Racing T2 Low Mount Turbo Manifold for Mazda MX-5 NA and NB- It’s a mouthful to say but boy oh boy is there a lot to say about it.
Designed between BOFI Racing and DaveFab with Quality, Reliability and Cost at its core. We want a product that can put up with the abuse we want to put it through on track and we want to have creature comforts too.
We want to be able to manage the heat in the engine bay as efficiently as possible so we can keep on the track for lap after lap. Because Seat Time is always better than Wrenching Time.
Seat Time > Wrenching Time. Every time.
- Left Hand Drive Compatible
- Right Hand Drive Compatible
- 1.8 & 1.6 Compatible
- NA NB and NBFL
- T2 Flange
- 3” Downpipe
- Minimal Downpipe Bends
- Power Steering Compatible
- Air Conditioning Compatible (Not the EFR Series)
- Non Restrictive Intake
- Near Equal Length
- Zero Restriction
- Strong, Reliable – No Cracking!
- Far away from the front left Brake Pipe
- T2 GT2554R to EFR7163 Compatibility
- Internal Wastegate Compatible
- Individual EGT Monitoring*
- Back Pressure Monitoring*
- External Wastegate*
*Are supported by the platform but are subject to additional costs and are made to order.
What’s in the BOX?
You’ll receive a BOFI Racing, Manufactured by DaveFab, Low Mount T2 Manifold with 3″ downpipe.
- 3″ Downpipe to 3″ Vband – Note, this is to a point in space, roughly where the cat begins – it is in line with the rest of the exhaust system and your existing exhaust will need to be modified to fit or a custom 3″ system installed back.
- A 1.6 kit will only work with a 1.6 engine, a 1.8 kit will only work with a 1.8 engine – downpipes are agnostic and will work on all NA or NB cars. They finish at the same position for both engine sizes.
A Quality Oil/Water Kit will also be available for purchase, this will include Oil Feed, Drain and Water Lines.
Manifold Studs are available separately.
Read about the design journey here:- https://bofiracing.co.uk/blog/bofi-racing-t2-low-mount-turbo-manifold-pre-order/