TD04 Turbo Kit for Mazda MX-5 NA NB
Our TD1 kit is the ultimate TD04 turbo kit including absolutely everything you need for your engine to make 250 horsepower. With years of personal experience with each product, we have handpicked the best and most effective parts specifically for the TD04 platform. We’re confident you won’t be able to find a more complete kit anywhere else.
At the heart of the kit is the G19 cast manifold from Motorsport Electronics – one of the best TD04 manifolds currently available on the market – coupled with a high-quality pre-clocked TD04-13T turbocharger. This includes an accompanying downpipe that fits directly to the catalytic converter.
You have the choice between the ME221, ME442 and MS3 Mini ECUs. The ME221 and MS3 Mini will come with AEMs X series wideband sensor and controller whereas the ME442 comes with its very own plug and play wideband sensor and onboard controller for the easiest install.
The TD1 kit also includes often overlooked extras such as a dedicated boost control solenoid, Forge blow-off valve and tap & drill bit for the oil drain.
Years before BOFI, our very first turbo MX-5s were cobbled together TD04 builds with questionable parts – this is the kit we wished we had back then and we’re sure it’ll put a smile on any MX-5 owners face.
Full parts list
- G19 Manifold and Downpipe
- ECU (ME221, ME442 or MS3 Mini)
- Full intercooler fitting kit including 180mm intercooler
- Forge blow-off valve
- Lower radiator hose
- NFK forced induction spark plugs
- TD04 waterline kit
- TD04 oil feed kit
- TD04 oil drain kit
- MAC boost control solenoid
- Intake air temperature sensor
- Bosch EV14 640cc injector kit
- Pre-clocked TD04-13T turbocharger
- 3/8th BSPT tap
- Reduced shank drill bit for sump drain
- AEM X series wideband (ME221 & MS3 Mini)
- BMW TPS sensor (1.6 NA)
- Davefab EGR blanking kit (1996 onwards)
- MAF loom to IAT connector (NA only)
- RamAir Filter
- 25mm silicone quick tap
Please note we highly recommend upgrading the clutch to unlock the full power potential when using this kit.