SuperPro Rear Differential Mounts Void Filling Kit for Mazda MX-5 NA NB
SuperPro makes innovative suspension components from poly bushes to anti-roll bars and beyond. SuperPro’s bushes are manufactured from a proprietary polyurethane. Drawing on the best features of plastic and rubber, the SuperPro polymer is extremely durable without compromising on NVH (Noise, Vibration and Harshness).
Replacing the worn rubber differential bushes can reduce axle tramping, increased the life of the PPF and axles. Rubber bushes degrade over time due to contamination and abrasion. This can allow the differential rock backwards and forwards on the mounts as the tyres grip and slip repeatedly. Keeping the differential firmly in place ensures power is better transferred to the ground.
SuperPro poly bushes are designed from the ground-up to be easy to fit. Ease of installation reduces the inherent pain that comes with installing new bushes, and by following the detailed step-by-step instructions you save time and money by choosing SuperPro.
Since 1970, SuperPro have introduced a raft of new innovations:
- Bullet Grooves allow for variances in control arms or spring eyes
- Double-Helix Grooves are used inside the bush and outside surface of the crush tube to provide superior lubrication
- Self-Lubrication extends bush durability, excludes contaminants and assists polyurethane flow into grooves
- Voiding allows polyurethane to be displaced into grooves under load, reducing NVH (Noise, Vibration, Harshness)
- Knurling reduces surface area to ensure unrestricted pivoting of control arms
- Offset Bushings provides additional alignment correction in suspension systems
- Tangential Grease Grooves allow grooves to store grease; reducing friction between shackle bush heads and shackle plates, which reduces noise
- Superior Raw Materials with new advanced technology in polyurethanes
This kit contains
- 4 X Differential Bushes