SkidNation Coolant Reroute Kit For Mazda MX-5 NA 1.8 and All NB
This complete reroute kit includes all the parts you’ll need for a successful and worry-free installation. The aluminium material used provides excellent corrosion resistance and will easily outlive any car.
All spacers include 1/8″ NPT thread for aftermarket coolant temperature gauge and blanking cap.
Here are some of its many benefits:
- Reroute kit reverts the coolant flow back to the original path as designed for Mazda B6/BP engine, which improves the cooling and keeps the rear of the engine happy.
- Customize the kit to fit your MX-5 build. If you choose the 1/8″ NPT thread, we’ll provide a free blanking plug so you can use it even if you don’t have the additional gauge yet! With us, you have the flexibility you need.
- The standard kit retains a working heater system and original sensor locations for your ECU and coolant bypass circuit. This keeps the coolant flowing when the thermostat is still closed, which allows for a proper warm-up and cold over-pressure protection.
- This Modification is fully reversible if you keep all your original parts.
Please choose either the blanking plate or core plug when checking out this product. The blanking plate goes over the existing thermostat housing, whereas the core plug goes behind the timing belt and deletes the entire front thermostat neck.
- In case you have an EGR system on your 99 car, you will need to modify the EGR pipe at the back of the engine or blank the EGR system.
- This coolant reroute kit fits the Mazda MX-5 NA 1.8 and NB.