BOFI Racing Recommended – Made by SkidNation
The definitive solution for improving the MX5 chassis, the SkidNation Combo brace coupled with updated suspension and a structural roll bar offers one of the best handling packages available.
Your MX-5, Miata or Eunos build is not complete without a set of SkidNation frame rails or Combo package.
- Adds rigidity to the monocoque, allowing the suspension to perform as intended.
- Strongly recommended upgrade with uprated suspension (GAZ, Meister R, HSD, BC, etc.) as the additional forces involved highlight the chassis flex.
- Eliminates door rattles and roof squeaking over bumps and rough roads.
- Protection for your undercarriage from speed bumps and other obstacles.
- Provides a secure and strong jacking point on the chassis rails – no more damage caused by lifts!
- Benefits realised on the first drive – a ‘night and day’ difference on some cars.
- Simple and strong 3-piece design (vs. the 5 piece Flyin’ Miata design). The most structurally sound piece on the market with the least points of flex or failure.
- Bent edges and engineered areas of strength to maximise the benefit without adding weight.
- No side cut outs, maintaining strength and rigidity.
- Bottom cutouts – triangular for additional strength compared with circular designs. Allowing water to escape from the chassis rails.
- 35 mm height-adjustable centre section to clear all stock and most off the shelf aftermarket exhausts / manifolds.
- Stainless fittings provided with nyloc nuts for longevity and safety.
- 2 mm laser-cut matt stainless steel (SAE 304)
- All fixings in stainless steel (grade A2-70)
- Total weight 14 kg
- Installation guide included
“I wasn’t expecting such an improvement given that I already have a roll bar and door bars fitted. I tested driving over a few manholes and dodgy tarmac that used to have the car shaking and crashing. Now it feels much quieter and a lot more solid. Very pleased!”