Not sure how to get your tyres to the track? The SkidNation tyre rack for Mazda MX-5 NA is the perfect solution. With space for up to four 10J wide wheels with 245 tyres, you’ll never be left wondering how to get your wheels and tyres to the track—or the tyre shop—again. With two horizontal bars to grip the tyres, the supplied ratchet strap ensures that everything is firmly held in place. The uprights bolt to the rain gutter without any cutting required, so you can keep your ducktail or custom boot lid. Plugs are supplied to keep the boot dry when the tyre rack is not in use.
- Can carry both wheels with tyres or just tyres alone
- Mounts to the chassis around the boot (not to the boot lid)
- Easy assembly and disassembly in minutes using split pins
- Comes fully powder coated
- Compatible with most ducktails and custom boot lids
- No chassis cutting needed! Only four holes per side to be drilled
- Will fit all usual MX-5 tyre sizes up to at least 245/40 tyre on 16×10 wheels.
- Tie-down strap with a ratchet
- Plugs for the chassis holes if rack is removed
- All necessary fixings
- Installation instructions
Fits NA (Mk1). Version for NB (Mk2) will be available soon.