Greenstuff has once again pushed the performance barriers of organic friction materials. The latest version of Greenstuff brake pads are a deliberately softer compound to improve pedal feel on lighter cars at lower speeds. This resulted in a medium dust material with good lifetime and minimal rotor wear.
Tests at the UK MIRA Motor Vehicle Research Institute have shown a version of Greenstuf to stop a car almost 20 feet quicker than original parts on a popular hot hatch braking from 60 MPH offering a huge 15% brake improvement.
- EBC medium dust fast street pad with 15% brake improvement
- Capable of repeated heavy brake use without brake “Fall-Off”
- Very minimal disc/rotor damage characteristics
- Superb material for lighter model Asian and European sport compacts
- ECE R 90 type approved for most cars
- Features red “brake in’ surface coating for instant safe braking after install