Kraken T25 EFR Low Mount Manifold and Downpipe for Mazda MX-5 NA NB
Kraken manifolds are manufactured from an NiResist alloy, the very same used in the majority of turbocharger turbines. This nickel heavy alloy doesn’t corrode and ensures the casting remains stable, even throughout the most aggressive of heat cycles; all the way from cold to over 1000°C.
A low mount design is widely accepted as the best way to make significant power from a Turbo’d MX-5. The low mounting location allows the manifold to have a larger collector as well as larger and equal length runners, this results in a balanced and restriction-free flow from the manifold to the turbine.
- Manufactured from cast NiResist alloy
- Downpipe fits EFR Turbochargers only
- Fits with power steering on all turbos, fits with AC with smaller turbos
- 1 x Kraken NiResist T25 Low Mount Turbo Manifold
- 1 x 3″ T25 premium downpipe to free space
- 1 x Borg Warner EFR V-Band Clamp for Downpipe
- 4 x 8mm Inconel Studs/Copper Nut
- A tab on the gearbox casing will need to be ground away using an angle grinder or similar, this can be done in situ
- The downpipe goes to free space and has no specific exhaust mounting point, we recommend getting a custom 3″ exhaust from the end of the downpipe