K-Sport pads are an aggressive 2 pot design ideal for track and race applications. The discs feature a two-piece design with an aluminium centre bell to reduce unsprung weight. Vents in the bell aid with heat dissipation, reducing brake temperatures.
We recommend you to choose the same rotor size for both front and rear when you purchase the K-Sport brake kit as the kits are designed with a 7:3 brake balance ratio. If further tuning is required, this can be achieved with a brake bias valve.
As these rear calipers do not have a handbrake mechanism you will need to install a spot handbrake caliper to pass MOT.
- 2 pot caliper
- Forged Monoblock Aluminum caliper
- Titanium Anti-rattle clips
- Heat pressing Carbon Logo
- 2 year warranty for leaking
- 286X26mm disc suitable for 15 inch wheels or above
- 304X28mm disc suitable for 16 inch wheels or above
- Pair of rotors built up onto aluminium bells
- Pair of calipers
- Caliper hardware
- Pair of brackets
- Pair of braided lines
- Install kit
- Fitting guide