Get an accurate reading of what going on in your engine with this Honeywell Oil Pressure Sensor. It is ideal for cars that see track use to monitor oil starvation during hard cornering and braking. The 5V output works with Working up to 100PSI and withstanding temperatures of 125°C, this sensor will read pressure in the harshest of conditions. The Honeywell Oil Pressure Sensor is calibrated to be accurate ±1.0 % at 85°C and ±2.0% at 125°C.
Supplied with an automotive weatherproof connector and terminals. The 1/8 NPT thread makes it easy to use with sandwich plates.
- Pressure range: 1 bar to 50 bar | 15 psi to 700 psi (absolute and sealed gage)
- Ratiometric output: 0.5 Vdc to 4.5 Vdc or 0.33 Vdc to 2.97 Vdc
- 4 mA to 20 mA output supports the transmission of output signals over longer distances
- Calibrated and temperature compensated
- Total Error Band: ±1.0 %FSS from -20°C to 85°C [-4°F to 185°F]
- External freeze/thaw resistance: 6 cycles from -30°C to 50°C [-22°F to 122°F]
- Insulation resistance: >100 MOhm, 1500 Vdc (in dry, non-ionized air)
- Dielectric strength: AC1500V, 1 min. or AC1800V, 1 s (in dry, non-ionized air)
- Current consumption: 3.5 mA max.
- EMC (radiated immunity): 200 V/m (ratiometric voltage output), 140 V/m (current output) per ISO 11452-2
- Ingress protection IP67 Metri-Pak connector
- RoHS, REACH, and CE compliant
- Six industry-standard pressure port types, including a tube port
- 1/8 NPT thread
ECU Calibration for Oil Pressure Sensor
This sensor operates with a linear output.
0.5v = 0 PSI
4.5v = 100 PSI