Deatschwerks DW400 415lph In-Tank Fuel Pump for Mazda MX-5 NA NB
The highest Flowing In-Tank fuel pump on the market! Treat your trusty Mazda MX-5 to a new fuel pump that will allow you to push some massive HP numbers
- 500 LPH at 0psi
- 415 LPH at 40psi
- 350LPH at 80psi
Deatschwerks say this pump can support up to more than 1,000 HP on petrol and 750 HP on e85
- 5% at 40psi
- 18% at 70psi
- 56% at 100psi
- Made in Germany through collaboration with Bosch Aftermarket
- Exceeds specifications of SAEJ1537
- Compatible with pump gas, e85, and race fuels
- Carbon commutators and brushes, fully encapsulated machine balanced armature, composite turbine impeller.
- 3-yr DW comprehensive warranty and technical support
- 46mm diameter is 16% smaller footprint than Walbro450
- Compatible with pulse width modulated pump controllers
- Universal fitment kit included (filter, wiring harness, hose, and clamps)
1. Wiring – A 400+ LPH pump draws substantial current (16-20 amps at typical operating pressures). Make sure your chassis wiring is up to the task of delivering this much current. A DW hardwire kit (part number FPHWK) is an inexpensive insurance policy.
2. Size – The DW400 is a 46mm diameter pump. Standard in-tank pumps are 39mm diameter. Modifications to the fuel pump module will be necessary on some applications.
3. Universal Fitment – Unlike other DW in-tank pumps, The DW400 is not an application-specific fitment pump.
4. Check-valve – the DW400 does not have in internal check valve. An in-line check valve may be necessary for easy engine starts in some applications.