SkidNation Coolant Reroute Kit For Mazda MX-5 NA NB
This complete reroute kit includes all the parts you’ll need for a successful and worry-free installation. The aluminium material used provides excellent corrosion resistance and will easily outlive any car.
All spacers include 1/8″ NPT thread for aftermarket coolant temperature gauge and blanking cap.
Here are some of its many benefits:
- Reroute kit reverts the coolant flow back to the original path as designed for Mazda B6/BP engine, which improves the cooling and keeps the rear of the engine happy.
- Customize the kit to fit your MX-5 build. If you choose the 1/8″ NPT thread, we’ll provide a free blanking plug so you can use it even if you don’t have the additional gauge yet! With us, you have the flexibility you need.
- The standard kit retains a working heater system and original sensor locations for your ECU and coolant bypass circuit. This keeps the coolant flowing when the thermostat is still closed, which allows for a proper warm-up and cold over-pressure protection.
- This Modification is fully reversible if you keep all your original parts.
- In case you have an EGR system on your 99 car, you will need to modify the EGR pipe at the back of the engine or blank the EGR system.
- On an NA 1.6 you will need an aftermarket ECU with the fan switch deleted to use the core plug.