BorgWarner EFR Turbochargers have been developed and built with only one goal in mind: to dominate on the road, racetrack and 1/4 mile. BorgWarner EFR turbochargers feature the latest high-tech features, unbeatable performance ranges and highest quality.
EFR Turbos are available in 8 different sizes and 7 different turbine housings, the power ranges range from 250-1000 hp per turbocharger.
The combination of the highly efficient compressor wheel, gamma titanium aluminide Turbine wheel , combined with ceramic ball bearing technology sets the benchmark for racing turbochargers to the very top and represents the highest level in racing turbocharger technology:
– Forged and milled compressor wheel, using patented technology to give incredibly spool with resistance to surge
– Integrated diverter valve (recirc)
– Integrated EBC
– 360 degree rotatable by means of V-Band technology
– Prepared mounting for speed sensor (optionally available) for measuring the speed of the compressor wheel. This allows the compressor efficiency to be determined.
– 2-fold ceramic ball bearing
– Oil restrictor integrated
– Water cooled (twin ports)
– Stainless steel exhaust case
– Gamma titanium aluminide exhaust wheel and shaft, 50% lighter than a comparable Inconel Turbine wheel And extremely heat resistant
– High-Flow Wastegate channel
– Integrated wastegate (also available for the Twinscroll exhaust sides.)