DaveFab Jacking Bar For Mazda MX-5 NA NB
The easiest jacking points for the MX5 are the middle of the front subframe and under the diff at the rear, with even a ‘track spec’ low car, like most of ours, it can be quite a pain to get the jack under the chassis bracing or even the rear bumper!
Fabricated from strong CDS roll cage tubing the DaveFab Rear Chassis Brace bolts to the chassis legs using the supplied fasteners.
- Fabricated from laser cut CDS steel tubing
- CNC mandrel bent tube
- CNC folded end plates
- 100% compatible with the original bumper and retains rear bumper support
- Fully bead blasted, zinc primed and powdercoated for optimum corrosion protection
- Finished in our signature satin texture black
- Full TIG welded construction
- mk2/2.5 fitment requires drilling 4 holes and securing with the supplied high tensile fastener fitting kit.
*While every effort has been made to analyse and test the tow hooks, we recommend these for show only.
NOTE: Jacks are not designed to support the weight of a vehicle for an extended period of time. When working under a car always use axle stands and take all safety precautions.